Saturday, July 22, 2006

And so ... it begins ...

My beloved blog ...

You will become my note book. No my best friend. I will tell you my little stories. The ones I never had the time to write. Stories about sorrow, happiness, love, hate, laughter and tears. Stories showing my other side, my dark side. What I write does not always reflect what I did or what I wish for. My stories reflect what I see, what I feel, what I hear and what I touch.

My beloved blog ...

You will become the new home for these stories.

So let us start.

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Ex-clamation Mark said...

GhaDo0oHaTi!
7amas you got a blog a5eeeeeeran!
hehe yallah 3ad jeebi a CBOX
3shan I can have a place where
I talk continously without anyone
telling me to stop <-- besides my own CBOX hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home